Portable ultrasonic hardness tester TKM-459
It is intended for measuring hardness of metal and alloy articles with Rockwell, Brinell, Vickers. It consists of the dynamic transducer (sensor) and the electronic module.
The principle of tester operation is based on determination of frequency change in free oscillation of the indenter (an acoustic resonator with Vickers diamond pyramid) subjected to the constant force of 50 N.
It has passed type approval testing. Certificate No. 23959. It is registered with the State Register of Measurement Means under No. 31763 - 06.
- measuring hardness of both small and large articles
- measuring hardness of complexly shaped articles, with hard to reach places, in various spatial positions
- convenience and ease of use
- PC-connectable via RS-232C interface
- high measuring performance
- power source discharge indication and display illumination
- graphical display with lighting
- storing 6000 hardness measurements in the nonvolatile memory
- supply of reference blocks on request
Typical objects for measurements:
- case-hardening articles, thin-walled pressure vessels, thin-walled pipelines, turbine rotors, forming rolls, crankshafts, gears, metal-working tools, vehicle parts, rails, railroad car wheels, semi-finished industrial products (castings, sheets), welded joints, etc.
Main technical parameters:
|Hardness measurement ranges by scales:|
20 ... 70 HRC;|
90 ... 460 HB;
230 ... 940 HV.
|Relative measurement error:|
|Number of measurement results stored in memory||6000|
|Hardness tester power supply||rechargeable battery|
|Chief dimensions||150 х80 х30 mm|
|Weight of electronic module with sensor||0,4 kg|
|Category temperature range||-10 ...+ 40 °С|